Education Research Sciences Collaborative
Optimizing the Science of Surgical Education
The Education Research Sciences Collaborative Mission
The Education Research Sciences Collaborative (ERSC) works to advance academic leadership for surgeons and surgeons-in-training through the promotion of innovative research methodologies, educational assessments, curriculum development, and diverse partnerships. We are an education lab within the Department of Surgery Center for Surgical Training & Research (CSTAR).
We aim to achieve our goals by:
- Providing outstanding learning opportunities for medical students and residents.
- Supporting development of best in class surgeons who will continue to be lifelong learners, provide the highest quality compassionate care, and serve the needs of their communities and the world.
- Conducting innovative and collaborative research and integrating this knowledge into the practice of surgery.
- Advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the field of surgery education.
- Ensuring the highest ethical and professional standards in all of our endeavors.